- Hydrajaw inserts are made of hollow rubber filled with medical-grade silicone to provide smooth atraumatic occlusion.
- Softjaw inserts are comprised of compliant latex-free sponge rubber for a firm, smooth atraumatic occlusion.
- Safejaw inserts gently surround blood vessels with rows of soft, latex-free rubber pyramids to provide a more secure occlusion.
- Tractionjaw inserts have a rigid surface, with rows of solid polymer ridges for the most secure traction.
Fogarty Disposable Spring Clips & Handleless Clamps
Choose from a wide selection of spring clips and handleless clamps for the occlusion of delicate vascular structures and for other clamping procedures.
- Features a variety of jaw surfaces—from highly atraumatic to maximum traction for multiple applications.
- Spring clips provide a consistent degree of tension.
- Handleless clamps incorporate a ratchet-type mechanism that can be adjusted for the precise degree of pressure desired.
Cosgrove Flex Clamps
The Cosgrove Flex Clamp, available in either the Quick Bend clamp or the SIim Fit clamp, was developed by Cardinal Health V. Mueller in conjunction with Dr. Delos Cosgrove.
- The Quick Bend clamp allows for a tighter bending radius and maximum flexibility
- The Slim Fit clamp is key for working in smaller incisions
Fogarty Occlusion Catheter
Occlusion catheters are available with a small balloon or a large balloon for use in a variety of procedures.
- Small diameter vessels such as those in the distal periphery.
- Operative occlusion of blood supply to specific organs such as the kidneys.
- Vascular-neuro surgery procedures, such as carotid-cavernous sinus fistulas.
Large balloon occlusion catheters are ideally suited for occlusion control in:
- Aortic or cardiac hemorrhage.
- Internal jugular vein hemorrhage near the base of the skull.
- Operation on the lower part of the abdominal aorta and renal arteries to eliminate the need for extensive dissection.
- Thrombectomy procedure utilizing the Fogarty graft thrombectomy catheter.